Objectives for membership investment:
1. Collective business community voice in local, county and state government.
2. Participation in activities making the community a better place to live, work and raise a family.
3. Chamber sponsorship and/or co-sponsorship of various community events bringing visitors and potential customers to Falls City area.
4. Chamber coffees, business after hours and ribbon cuttings with Chamber providing press releases and beverages for paid Chamber businesses.
5. Quarterly correspondence through Chamber e-newsletter.
6. Promotion of member businesses through Chamber welcome packets and relocation information requests.
7. Member recognition at various community events such as Chamber’s Annual Meeting & Banquet, Cobblestone Festival, etc.
8. Sale of “Chamber Bucks” which can be redeemed only in Chamber member businesses.
9. Web site with links to member’s sites.
The Falls City Chamber of Commerce supports its members and businesses in every way possible, and is always open to new ideas and suggestions.