Welcome to Falls City Chamber Main Street! We are very happy to have you as a volunteer to help YOUR community grow and prosper! We are glad you are here!
Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Honor Confidentiality
- Respect the mission and goals of the Falls City Area Chamber & Main Street
- Respect the property of Falls City Area Chamber & Main Street
- Deal with conflict / difficulties in an appropriate manner
- Do NOT accept gifts or money from anyone while volunteering at Main Street
- Be Courteous, Friendly, and Cooperative
- Smile and Have Fun!
- Be willing to learn and take part in orientation and training sessions.
- Be Flexible!
- Follow through on commitments and advise the Executive Director if you are unable to work as scheduled.
- Demonstrate respect for the direction and decisions of your supervisor
- Treat co-workers, clients, and members of the public fairly and without discrimination
- Have a genuine belief in Falls City Area Chamber & Main Street’s mission and promote it in a positive way.